Friday, January 2, 2009

What's shakin

So this hasn't been updated in awhile has it? Nope. Well that is because I've started GMing exalted. Well okay I've only run one session so far but I am really excited about it and the second session is coming up sunday and there on into many months from now.

The downside being, my lunch time is now taken up by exalted. All exalted all the time. Lunch time is where 99% of all blog entires are birthed from. So this presents a multitude of problems for me. So I've decided to attack this problem utilizing a two pronged approch.

One is to buy a printer. I now have the super power to type anywhere. Time to put that to work. If I buy a printer I'll be able to type my rpg notes and print them, I type MUCH faster than I write.

Two is to set aside a writting night. I'd do it tonight but it is new year's day and the place I have chosen might be a lil crazy.

Hopefully between the two of them it will work out.

I was going to write a lot more but I suddenly got tired. It is 3:15 and I am a notoriouse insomniac so I'll take being tired when I can get it.

Be back in a bit.

No comments: